Position Type: Full Time
Estimated Pay: 18-22/hr
Custom Engineering Company is currently seeking fitters / welders for plate, structural, and piping fabrication work. Located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Hourly Rate: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr
- Welding processes include; Flux-cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Metal-cored Arc Welding (MCAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (Stick), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG) and Submerged Arc Weld (SAW).
- Fitting plate, structural material and pipe.
- Fabricate components utilizing shop drawings, specifications and travelers.
- Materials welded include; carbon steel, stainless steel, inconel and aluminum.
- Two or more years of related experience in a manufacturing or fabrication environment.
- Understand the build and weld sequence of products.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and shop drawings.
- Ability to pass a 2G (horizontal) groove weld test.
- Working knowledge of standard welding symbols.
Custom Engineering Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We offer a competitive benefit package including:
- Vacation: 80 Hours to start
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Company reimburses 50% of Health Insurance Deductible
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company matching 50% on first 6% of contribution
Job Type: Full-time